Basic + Advance
2 Month Course. Includes 2 outdoor Sessions
We conduct 2 Lectures per week
6th July, 2021
11:00 am-1:00 pm
3:00 pm-5:00 pm
The advance Course includes all Basic course topics. This course gives a brief introduction to studio lighting and photo editing in Adobe Lightroom. This course enables you to master the lighting technique to ‘SHAPE’ the light according to the given situation and Adobe Lightroom enables you to enhance your photos according to your visualization.
This course is designed for those who are serious photography enthusiasts or who want to kick start their career in event photography, baby photography, basic fashion photography, traditional wedding photography, pre-wedding and candid photography.
All topics from Basic Course
Properties of Light
- Understanding the importance of reflection & refraction properties of light
- How to soften the light intensity & its impact on product details
- Understanding on-camera flash & Light Bouncing
Importance of Shooting in RAW Image format
- Difference between JPEG & RAW images
- Understanding different bits, color depth, dynamic range
Introduction to Colorspace:
- sRGB, Adobe RGB 1998, Profoto RGB
How to use Reflector & Flags
- Adding light on subject with reflection properties
- Shaping the light with the help of light cutters
Advance Light Painting
- Introduction to light painting technique in still life Photography
- Understanding advance light painting strokes
Low Key Photography (Indoor Practical)
- Understanding how to illuminate specific areas by restricting the flow of light
- Create dramatic and moody portraits
- Introduction to photograph glass products
- Introduction to Liquor glass photography
- Freezing the subject/water drops in mid-air
Bokeh Photography (Practical)
- Importance of Aperture and shapes of bokeh
- Understanding Depth of field and importance of distance in photography
Portrait Headshots Using Colour gels (Indoor Practical)
- How to use colour gels to add red, green, blue colour on portrait
- How light power affects colour value
Advance photo editing techniques in software Adobe Lightroom
- Complete workflow to edit RAW images
- Exporting raw images to jpeg or TIFF
- How to create Panorama
- How to edit Milkyway, Landscape, portraits etc.
Terms And Conditions
- The available seats are limited and will be filled in First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- The seats are confirmed only after receiving the first instalment/full payment.
- Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Aadhar card/Ration card/ Voter ID and one passport size photo.
- Complete payment of the fees should be made before the completion of course. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date or is a defaulter in the fee payment, He/She shall be stopped from attending the class. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due date mentioned.
- The fee can be paid either in cash/cheque/online transaction on Account of LotusBeam School of Photography.
- After depositing money for registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrolment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
- LotusBeam School of Photography will have all copyrights on your photos clicked in the timeframe of your course duration which can be used for promotion /website/ any other platform.
- Hundred percent attendance is compulsory to gain all knowledge to become a Professional Photographer.
- Four final project photos need to be submitted to receive the certificate.
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc.) occurs in the premises of
- LotusBeam School of Photography, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- LotusBeam School of Photography reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the founder will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Founder in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Founder is final and binding on all student/parent.