*We admit only 9 students per batch.
1 Month Course.
We conduct 2 Lectures per week
29th February, 2020
Sat & Sun- 11:00 am-1:00 pm
11th March, 2020
Wed & Fri – 11:00 am-12:30 pm
Basic course gives an in-depth knowledge about the basic fundamentals of photography which helps you to master the MANUAL Mode. Further covering topics like composition rules, camera angles, light painting technique to add an artistic approach to your Photography.
This course is designed for those who want to understand the MANUAL mode or want to improve their basic photography skills.
Introduction to Photography
- In-depth explanation of different styles of photography
- Understanding the importance to ‘READ’ a photograph
Auto Focus Modes
- Understanding different types of autofocus modes in your camera
- Continuous Focusing Mode, One-Shot Focusing Mode, Automatic Autofocus Mode, Manual Focus
Types of lenses
- Difference between zoom lens and fixed lens
- Understanding the importance to use a specific type of lens for a specific given situation
- Understanding the properties of lens: Lens distortion, sharpness, focal length
- Understanding infinity focus
- Understanding the difference between manual focus and Autofocus
- Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, & Program Mode
- How aperture affects the amount of light from reaching the sensor
- How to blur the background and keep the main subject in sharp focus
- How to get everything in sharp focus
- Understanding different shapes of bokeh
- How to freeze the subject in motion
- How to capture sharp images
- In-depth introduction to slow shutter speed photography which includes light painting practical & motion blur effect (indoor practical)
- How to click better images in dark condition without using on-camera flash (indoor practical)
- Introduction to basic color theory
- How to capture accurate colors similar to what our eyes see (indoor practical)
- How to manipulate/enhance the colour of ambient & artificial light
Composition Rules & Camera Angles
- How to make your photos look more balanced and appealing
- How camera angles affect the shape and perspective of the subject
- Selecting the right Metering Mode according to the given situation
- Understanding the inbuilt light meter
On camera Flash:
- How to use and balance the intensity of your on camera flash
- Purpose to use flash in daylight
Terms And Conditions
- The available seats are limited and will be filled in First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- The seats are confirmed only after receiving the first instalment/full payment.
- Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Aadhar card/Ration card/ Voter ID and one passport size photo.
- Complete payment of the fees should be made before the completion of course. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date or is a defaulter in the fee payment, He/She shall be stopped from attending the class. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due date mentioned.
- The fee can be paid either in cash/cheque/online transaction on Account of LotusBeam School of Photography.
- After depositing money for registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrolment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
- LotusBeam School of Photography will have all copyrights on your photos clicked in the timeframe of your course duration which can be used for promotion /website/ any other platform.
- Hundred percent attendance is compulsory to gain all knowledge to become a Professional Photographer.
- Four final project photos need to be submitted to receive the certificate.
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc.) occurs in the premises of
- LotusBeam School of Photography, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- LotusBeam School of Photography reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the founder will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Founder in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Founder is final and binding on all student/parent.