Basic Photography course gives an in-depth knowledge about the basic fundamentals of photography like Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO and White Balance helping you master the MANUAL Mode. Further covering topics like composition rules, camera angles, basic & advance light painting technique to add artistic approach to your Photography.
• Introduction to PhotographyTypes of Photography
• Types of lenses
• Manual Mode: Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO
• White Balance
• Basics and Advance Product Light Painting Photography
• Composition Rules & Camera Angles
• Metering Modes
• Camera Modes: Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Program
• Outdoor practical session
1 Month Course.
We conduct 2 Lectures per week
4th August, 2018
Sat & Sun- 11:00 am-1:00 pm
26th Sep, 2018
Wed & Thurs- 11:00 am-1:00 pm
Terms And Conditions
- The available seats are limited and will be filled in First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- The seats are confirmed only after receiving the first instalment/full payment.
- Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Aadhar card/Ration card/ Voter ID and one passport size photo.
- Complete payment of the fees should be made before the completion of course. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date or is a defaulter in the fee payment, He/She shall be stopped from attending the class. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due date mentioned.
- The fee can be paid either in cash/cheque/online transaction on Account of LotusBeam School of Photography.
- After depositing money for registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrolment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
- LotusBeam School of Photography will have all copyrights on your photos clicked in the timeframe of your course duration which can be used for promotion /website/ any other platform.
- Hundred percent attendance is compulsory to gain all knowledge to become a Professional Photographer.
- Four final project photos need to be submitted to receive the certificate.
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc.) occurs in the premises of
- LotusBeam School of Photography, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- LotusBeam School of Photography reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the founder will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Founder in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Founder is final and binding on all student/parent.