in Digital Photography
7 Month Course.
We conduct 2 Lectures
New Batch Starts
23rd Feb, 2019
Sat & Sun- 4:00 pm-5:30 pm
Diploma course gives you an overview about different types of commercial photography styles, from which you can select your forte. With addition to different commercial photography which we cover we also cover fine Art Photography which helps you to add artistic approach to your photography. This course is designed for those who want to make career in Photography or are a very serious photography enthusiast. This course has intensive theory and practical approach towards photography.
We don’t give specialization in one single style of photography because we believe you have to explore all types of photography to become a professional photographer.
• All topics from Basic & Advance Course
• Guest lecturers mastering in their respective fields like Wild Life Photography, food Photography, Fashion Photography, Nature Fine Art Photography.
• Making own Light painting Tools
• Working under full moon to balance the ambient with artificial light source (Outdoor Practicals )
Fine Art Photography:
• Human Levitation
• Milkyway / Startrail Photography
• Long Exposure Photography
• Shooting model with long exposure under dark conditions
• Food levitation photography
• Diffusing light to create diffused sun light effect
• Introduction to props to enhance main subject
• Metallic/ shiny surface products
• Themed Product Photography
• Advance Light Painting Product Photography
• Final model shoot project in industry standard studio.
• Introduction to Makeup and Hair Styling for conceptual model shoot.
• 3 Model shoots (2 Indoor & 1 Outdoor)
• 2 different themed indoor shoots (Avant-garde & High-end fashion Portrait)
• 1 Outdoor model shoot with flash system. (Balancing the ambient light with artificial light source)
Terms And Conditions
- The available seats are limited and will be filled in First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- The seats are confirmed only after receiving the first instalment/full payment.
- Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Aadhar card/Ration card/ Voter ID and one passport size photo.
- Complete payment of the fees should be made before the completion of course. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date or is a defaulter in the fee payment, He/She shall be stopped from attending the class. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due date mentioned.
- The fee can be paid either in cash/cheque/online transaction on Account of LotusBeam School of Photography.
- After depositing money for registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrolment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
- LotusBeam School of Photography will have all copyrights on your photos clicked in the timeframe of your course duration which can be used for promotion /website/ any other platform.
- Hundred percent attendance is compulsory to gain all knowledge to become a Professional Photographer.
- Four final project photos need to be submitted to receive the certificate.
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc.) occurs in the premises of
- LotusBeam School of Photography, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- LotusBeam School of Photography reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the founder will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Founder in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Founder is final and binding on all student/parent.