in Digital Photography
*We admit only 9 students per batch
7 Month Course.
We conduct 3 Lectures
New Batch Starts
17th March, 2020
Tues,Wed,Fri- 4:00 pm-5:30 pm
Diploma course gives you in-depth knowledge about different styles of commercial photography, which enables you to take up any photography assignment with confidence. In addition to different commercial photography, we also cover Fine Art Photography which adds an artistic approach to your photographs. This course has an intensive theory and practical approach which enables students to build their own portfolio. It also covers two industry-standard software which help you to bring your visuals to reality by enhancing the images digitally.
The Diploma Course includes all major styles of photography because we believe if you want to become a professional photographer you need to have in-depth knowledge about all major styles of photography. This enables you to take up any photography assignment without restricting yourself to one specific style.
- All topics from Basic & Advance Course are included
- Guest lecturers mastering in their respective fields like Wild Life Photography, food Photography, Fashion Photography, Nature Fine Art Photography.
- Understanding different perspective by manually drawing it on paper and its application on photographs
- Introduction to strokes and colour value
- Building muscle memory
Advance Photo Editing:
- Photo manipulation
- Advance skin smoothing
- Color grading to change the mood of the photo
- Double Exposure
- Importance of strokes and brush tool to blend colors
- How to make own Light painting tools which help you to control light intensity manually
- Working under full moon to balance the ambient with artificial light source (Outdoor Practical )
- Merge Light painting with product photography
- How to use flash to illuminate the subject with light painting in the background/foreground (Indoor & Outdoor Practical)
Fine Art Photography:
- Human Levitation: Conceptual themed Photoshoots
- Milkyway / Startrail Photography
- Long Exposure Photography with ND Filter
- Conceptual themed shoots
- Star Trail & Milkyway Photography
- Food levitation photography
- Importance to diffuse light to create soft window light effect
- Introduction to props to compliment main subject
- Dark themed food Photography technique
- Metallic/ shiny surface products
- Shooting opaque/glass products
- Liquor/Wine Bottle Photography
- Product levitation Photography
- Advance Light Painting Product Photography
- Final model shoot project in industry standard studio.
- Introduction to Makeup and Hair Styling for conceptual model shoot.
- 2 different themed indoor shoots (Conceptual & Beauty fashion Portrait)
- 1 Outdoor model shoot with flash system. (Balancing the ambient light with artificial light source)
Terms And Conditions
- The available seats are limited and will be filled in First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- The seats are confirmed only after receiving the first instalment/full payment.
- Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Aadhar card/Ration card/ Voter ID and one passport size photo.
- Complete payment of the fees should be made before the completion of course. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date or is a defaulter in the fee payment, He/She shall be stopped from attending the class. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due date mentioned.
- The fee can be paid either in cash/cheque/online transaction on Account of LotusBeam School of Photography.
- After depositing money for registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrolment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
- LotusBeam School of Photography will have all copyrights on your photos clicked in the timeframe of your course duration which can be used for promotion /website/ any other platform.
- Hundred percent attendance is compulsory to gain all knowledge to become a Professional Photographer.
- Four final project photos need to be submitted to receive the certificate.
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc.) occurs in the premises of
- LotusBeam School of Photography, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- LotusBeam School of Photography reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the founder will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Founder in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Founder is final and binding on all student/parent.