MilkyWay Photography Workshop (Sold Out)
Always wondered how the photographers capture the great Milkyway? Or you always thought it is impossible to shoot Milkyway using your kit lens? Then we are here to break all those myths. Join us with your basic kit lens and we promise that you will be able to capture the Milkyway and edit it. In this workshop we will be briefing about the importance of long exposure photography. The main objective of this workshop is to explain the workflow and the most important part how to edit the photos after you capture the Milkyway.
Joins us to master the art of Milkyway Photography!
*Note- the visibility of milky way totally depends upon climatic conditions on that particular day.
- How to Edit the Milkyway Photos
- Understanding the Moon rise & Milkyway Rise Time
- Understanding the workflow
- In-depth understanding of long exposure photography
- Camera setting to capture Milkyway
- Editing Milkyway in Lightroom
- Advance composition
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- A DSLR camera or any type of camera which allows you to shoot in seconds
- A sturdy tripod
- Torch/Flash Light
- 2ltr Water bottle
- Personal Care stuff, Medicine
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Travelling from Borivali to Borivali by Private Vehicle,
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 2 Lunch, Mineral water, softdrink etc.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- 90% refund if cancellation is made 30 days prior to the date of the workshop
- 50% refund if cancellation is made 15 days prior to the date of the workshop
- 30% refund if cancellation is made 10 days prior to the date of the workshop
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 10 days prior to the date of the workshop
RULES & REGULATIONS
- No Smoking and No Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol, Smoking cigarette, illegal drugs possession is strictly prohibited during the workshop. Anyone found breaking the above Rules will be expelled from the Workshop and NO REFUND will be provided.
- Personal Belongings & Responsibility:
- Participant(s)/Guardians should understand the risks involved in any long journey activities before enrolling.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; organizers, volunteers or experts or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly with LotusBeam School Of Photography shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained. Any expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements made by the organizers for the participants will be solely borne by the participant.
- During the Workshop, the decision of authorized representative of LotusBeam School Of Photography shall be final and binding on all participants.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette, possession of illegal drugs etc. is strictly prohibited during the workshop. Anyone found breaking the above Rules will be expelled from the Workshop and NO REFUND will be provided.
NAME : LotusBeam School of Photography
BANK : HDFC Bank
BRANCH : Thakur Complex, Kandivali (E)
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
A/C NO : 50200021702250
IFSC CODE : HDFC0000182
*IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE SEND US A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AT- LOTUSBEAMCONNECT@GMAIL.COM AFTER THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
- 7:00 am - DAY 1 : Saturday -
- Meet Up
- Meeting point at Borivali East Main ticket counter
- 7:30 am - -
- Travel by AC Private Vehicle Borivali to Naneghat
- 9:00 am - -
- Breakfast provided enroute to Naneghat
- 2:00 pm - -
- Reach Naneghat
- Veg Lunch and then rest. (Accomodation at Local Villager’s House)
- 4:00 pm - -
- Sightseeing around the area and then Evening snacks & Tea provided.
- 8:00 pm - -
- Tutorial Session
- How to edit Milkyway photos session
- 9:00 pm - -
- Dinner Veg/Non Veg provided
- 11:00 pm - -
- Milkyway Photography
- On field shooting begins
- 7:00 am - DAY 2 : Sunday -
- Wake up Call
- Wake up call followed by Breakfast & Tea
- 8:00 am - -
- Return Journey
- Return back journey to Mumbai (Borivali)
- 1:30 pm - -
- Reach Borivali