in Product Photography
5 Months Course.
Total 60 lectures.
New Batch Starts
13th April, 2021
Tues,Wed,Fri- 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Overview Diploma in Product Photography
*We admit only 9 students per batch
Diploma in product photography covers major styles of Product photography like e-commerce, advertising, & food photography. This course enables you to shoot with muptiple lights to enhance the minute details of the product. It covers various contemporary photography techniques that enable you work with matte & reflective product surfaces.
This course gives an in-depth hands-on experience about the importance of shooting and retouching the product. This course has an intensive theory and practical approach which enables students to build a strong portfolio. It also covers two industry-standard photo editing software which helps you to bring your visuals into reality by enhancing the images digitally.
Course Overview Diploma in Product Photography
MODULE I: (1st month)
All topics from Basic Course are included
The Basic course gives an in-depth knowledge about the basic fundamentals of photography which helps you to master the MANUAL Mode. Further covering topics like composition rules, camera angles, light painting technique to add an artistic approach to your Photography.
MODULE II: (2nd month)
All topics from Advance Course are included
The Advance course gives a brief introduction to studio lighting and photo editing in Adobe Lightroom. This course enables you to master the lighting technique to ‘SHAPE’ the light according to the given situation and Adobe Lightroom enables you to enhance your photos digitally according to your visualization.
Module III: (3rd Month)
- Understanding the importance of perspective by traditional drawing technique and its application on photographs
- Introduction to strokes and color value
- Building muscle memory
- Introduction to Graphic Tablet
Introduction to Photoshop:
- Introduction to layers, menu, and basic tools
- Introduction to Masking, and basic product cleaning & polishing
- Photomanipulation basics / Changing Background effects
Module IV: (4th, 5th Month)
Advance theory with Practical application:
- History of Photography & Evolution of camera
- An in-depth introduction to different styles of product photography
- Advance theory on the importance of different light modifiers
- Advanced Light painting technique
- Shaping the light to highlight the minute details of the product
- Importance of diffusion in product photography
- Single flash product photography
- Levitation Food & Product photography
- Shooting product with matte & reflective surface
- Importance of product photography accessories
- Editing images clicked during Module IV
Advance Photo Editing Techniques
- Introduction to Advance tools & Adjustment Layers
- Advanced Photo manipulation
- Changing background colors
- Professional product retouching
- Color grading
- Blending Techniques
- Importance of strokes and brush tool to blend colors
- Introduction to client interaction and creating your brand
Students portfolio & Project submission
Student personal project submission
Terms And Conditions
- The available seats are limited and will be filled in First-Come-First-Serve basis.
- The seats are confirmed only after receiving the first instalment/full payment.
- Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Aadhar card/Ration card/ Voter ID and one passport size photo.
- Complete payment of the fees should be made before the completion of course. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date or is a defaulter in the fee payment, He/She shall be stopped from attending the class. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due date mentioned.
- The fee can be paid either in cash/cheque/online transaction on Account of LotusBeam School of Photography.
- After depositing money for registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrolment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
- LotusBeam School of Photography will have all copyrights on your photos clicked in the timeframe of your course duration which can be used for promotion /website/ any other platform.
- Hundred percent attendance is compulsory to gain all knowledge to become a Professional Photographer.
- Four final project photos need to be submitted to receive the certificate.
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc.) occurs in the premises of
- LotusBeam School of Photography, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- LotusBeam School of Photography reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the founder will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Founder in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Founder is final and binding on all student/parent.